Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I can be extremely compulsive

Have you ever felt a bad vibe when something was absolutely wrong?

No matter how big or small the situation you still felt yourself at ease ready to solve what was wrong. Everything must stop until that one car was perfectly aligned on the track or words want to run away from the sentence so your body cringes and tells you to put it back. It doesn't even have to be an entire word just the most minute of things that doesn't feel right and I am told I am wrong but I have the need to go on for hours to prove that I am right when I know I am wrong I have to come out on top. No matter whose feelings gets hurt the primary objective is always me being number one whether it is completely idiotic or monumental, I shall reign as king because losing is for punks who didn't try hard enough. Sympathizing makes it worse because it is known that I'm pathetic enough to stoop so low to be damn near perfect. One day I wish to find that medium where I don't feel as if I am crushing my soul and say proudly being average is okay.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment