Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Polyamorous/Open relationships

Are so not for everyone, as well as marriage, as well as children some of you need a pet, hell I have seen women with dolls and the whole nine yards decked out in designer baby gear. Shit whatever floats your boat I'll rock with you.

It is just a personal choice for some as well as myself, I am not afraid of monogamy it's the commitment issue for me. I think that where I am in my life committing myself to someone is basically going for a long shot, it more than likely will not occur. I am a lot more serious than your average dater though so that is why I choose polyamory.

That open door policy, honest relationship that a lot of people lack now and days is what I am attracted to. I seriously do not care about what you did because I am not about to flip my damn wig and throw a fit over it. I find it to be seriously ridiculous to say the least. Lying is irrelevant and you can do the most fucked up thing in the world but lying about it makes you even worst of a person in my honest opinion. I can't see myself breaking up over petty shit and I just have not found that person who shares these same basic ideals. I can't do that whole casual dating scene it's so pointless, I like adventures not an orgy fest at a club.

Someone asked me about diseases when it came to polyamorous/open relationships, well neanderthal I can get a disease from a monogamous relationship as well. One I am celibate, I don't hop into bed with every person I am interested in. I am pansexual, my sexuality definitely does not equate promiscuity. Like I said before I am not into polyamorous relationship because of some distraught grudge against monogamy or I can't keep it in my pants, I just can't commit to anyone right now. But that is just me and I just wanted to share and stick a fork into the stereotypes because of course not everyone is the same.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/pros-cons-homosexual-polyamorous-marriage-legalization/t.59498709/

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment