Saturday, April 10, 2010

Major Deal break: Yes Women!

You annoy the fuck out of me. Agreeing with everything I have to say and not a single thought of your own. What is wrong with you? This behavior is simply intolerable for me. Right now I am talking to a Yes, Woman! I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt because she is a genuine person but I can't possibly consider her a woman if she has no backbone and can't stand on her own two feet without the need for others to dignify her actions.

Remember when Dick Cheney went hunting and shot that guy in the face and the guy apologized to Dick Cheney for standing in front of the gun and said it was his fault for getting shot.

Well that is basically what Yes, Women! are all about, apologizing for stupid stuff every five minutes. I can say the most ignorant thing ever to a Yes, Woman! and she will say, "I am sorry!" with no hesitation. I don't wish to break her but in a matter of months I guarantee if she has not grown a spine I will be tap dancing on her ass if I have not found better. Doormats are meant for walking on not intended for dating or remotely taken seriously.

I don't necessarily want a bitter woman with a chip on her shoulder, I just want one who has a mind of her own. An original thought is all I ask for. I like a woman when you get into a disagreement she will just talk her butt off even though she makes not a bit of damn sense but just continues to talk because she has a point to prove.

An opinionated sistah on a mission will always be there for you so you won't make a stupid decision. I get angry and make bad choices from time to time and if I have a Yes, Woman! her simple ass will sit there and say "Yes baby, I agree with your decision". Even though it is completely illogical and unreasonable she still agrees with everything I say. The one with the backbone will sit me down and help me weigh out my options and go with the solution that will allow me to stay out of trouble.

I know some people find women like this sexy or whatever, but not Matthew honey. Submissive thoughtless airheads will always get the boot.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment