Saturday, April 10, 2010

Act like a lady!

I'm not trying to be a sexist pig,but if you wish to conduct yourself in a certain manner that resembles trash walk in the opposite direction of me. I can't stand a female with a foul mouth, loud and obnoxious, referring to herself as a bitch and a ho, self degradation but wishes to snap her neck at the loser on the corner who isn't about nothing to tell them off but in the end she looks dumb stupid.

Where are the classy women who actually know how to be sexy without looking whorish. Yes, you can wear tight clothing and high heel shoes without looking like a prostitute but dammit if the first thing I see is your thong hanging out of your pants and you're constantly stopping to pull them up, there is a serious issue.

I'm just a southern boi, not particularly old fashion I just wish to come across a female who carries herself as if she has actual morals and values and not like she has walked off the Red Light District.

Where is me lady?

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment