Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh damn she is ugly!

Ugly is different to so many people. Abercrombie says that ugly is "muffin toppers" and the little bit of fat that I would call curvaceous. Nobody is perfect and if you are physically appealing going around telling people that they are ugly makes you ugly yourself. Yeah I see the cover but if the inside is empty there is nothing to discover. I need both outter beauty and inner beauty. So someone goes out with me and you think she is taken pity on me? Really maybe she sees what you don't see. Maybe she sees that I am a goofball and loves my intellect and finds it sexy. But all you do is see us walking down the street holding hands and besides my clothes or how I carry myself you don't see why she would ever like me. I hear and I don't care as long as I am sexy to her hell I can be ugly just like the rest of the billions of people in this world who are happy being ugly and flawed and judged by insecure people who have not discovered inner beauty and happiness.

Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment