Monday, August 31, 2009

Innocent Criminal By: Pat Justice



They say the 60s was crazy but the 80s was worst

Crack fucked Blacks and gave birth to a curse

The moon was bright the sky is misty

I know my future because I know my history

My life was predicted by a gypsy

Murder she wrote at the end of the story the streets get me

That's why I limp quickly and always keep a pistol with me

Ghetto prison won't stop fighting until I am free

Raised in a city of fallen angels where [dudes] ain't scared to bleed

If money is the root of all evil then greed is the seed

This ain't living we take it because ain't nobody giving

America is a rich man's vision but a poor man's prison

So don't expect no politician to give us a pot to piss in

Preacher man stop preaching because [dudes] ain't going to listen

Folks done lost hope and stop trying

Life is a bitch from the start that is why you come out your mama crying

The world is dying and the people gone mad

I'll take a shit on the white house and wipe my ass with the flag

When will the evil end too many browns and blacks in the system victims of legal sin

In court praying for mercy when condemned by evil men

Ain't no love in the heart of the city if there is a God where is he

My homies dying over hundreds and fifties

I sit back and sip yak and analyze the situation ain't a person alive today know the monster we facing

You crucified Jesus Christ so Marcus Garvey could write

Shot Malcolm X in the chest and and gave Nelson Mandela life

Pac died at 25 Biggie died a year younger

All my life I've been broke so I am motivated by my hunger

So my mama buried me with a 357 just in case God trippin' and I don't get into heaven

If you send me to hell Oh well because I just did 19years in the ghetto as black male

It can't get much harder than that I got a lot of pain in my heart so I started to rap

See them other brothers will make you dance but Justice will make you thank

You saving up for a Bentley I'm saving up for a tank

That's just the mindset of soldier this shit is crazy huh but this is what I see

We are no longer slaves but we sure aren't free

So until I ain't got to kill and steal for my own folk

Tattoo across my soul all these words I just spoke

Who the fuck are yall going to call when I break all the laws on behalf of innocent criminal

No comments:

Post a Comment