Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Are you truely a product of your environment?

I grew up in Southside Projects and I don't go around screaming "Southside in this bitch, Fuck with it" and all this ignorant bullshit. I just dealt with it because honestly I did not know what the fuck a housing project was until one day at lunch in 1st grade and this one girl was talking shit about this guy that lived in my neighborhood. I was naive and started laughing so hard and she said "what the fuck are you laughing for, you a section 8 baby too?" I cried so hard because either people made fun of me or was scared of me.

So I think back to that incident and this is the shit that people want their kids to deal with? That was for a few years until my mom got married and moved us to the boonies.But I know motherfuckers who have been living there for 20years and on Section 8. So I am like how in the hell do you have new Jordans on your damn feet every week, paying $8/ month for rent, but can't seem to move up in the world? But yet you bitch and complain and got 5kt diamonds in your ear and a tricked out car saying "Nobody wants to help the hood" bullshit. Motherfucker seriously? I know some people who got way more money than my mother and still live there.

So this clearly shows that this is a CHOICE and you decide every single day to not prosper but complain and talk shit about the ones who put that behind them.


Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment