Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dating FTMs and MTFs!

I have a huge crush on Leyomi Mizahri from Vogue Evolution : ) and a lot of MTFs lately. Months ago I would have said hell no that is gross that is wrong I would never date someone who was not born with a vag. Even though I am really good friends with MTFs and FTMs I would never think to date any of them though.

I am not necessarily turning into a pansexual or anything, I don't think, but I am starting to not care about the label of a person anymore and fall in love with their heart. I feel as if there is more substance when you base any relationship on other things than the surface. I have recently started talking to bois that are pre-op FTMs. At first I admit it was so confusing, I am like I don't like guys this is weird but then you start to fall for that person, you feel the genuity and sincerity, more can come from the situation that can outweigh your own ignorance.

I don't know it is really weird, because I am being taken out of my comfort zone. Then again you grow as a person and I know better to just turn someone down for who they truely are. : D

Happy that I am coming to terms with who I am! YAY Me!

Pansexual pride Pictures, Images and Photos

Matt
One Love

1 comment:

  1. Tihi, (commence flirting!) (wink, wink). =)

    It's good to see you coming to terms with yourself! It gives me hope for the future.. Maybe a nice girl will sweep me off my feet someday! ^^

    ReplyDelete