Saturday, August 15, 2009

Let's bring back sensuality!

Being with you is my ultimate fantasy

always something new

you know you being you trying to increase the spontaneity

but it does not matter because I will still be enticed

only me and you are the basic necessities we need tonight.



The look in your eye makes me feel secure

because I know you won't let go, I fall so gracefully in your arms

a strong feeling erupts through our bodies and souls

we fall in unison I'm thinking "Damn we struck gold".



You rise above me destined for buried treasure

even though we never hide secrets you know there is more to learn

tighter and tighter I began to feel

my heart opened up and allowed everything to be revealed.



Deeper and deeper you went soaring through the forest

then you stopped when you hit the core of my forbidden fruit

you allowed me to catch up

the first bite was natuaral and you hungered for more

you ate and ate as I held you closer and closer.



Wow is all I could think

as you ran out of breath

our eyes pierced a feeling of passion through our hearts

yes X marks the spot where our lips crossed

the room changes from a colorful confusion



to the more natuaral white

I thought to myself I must be dreaming

How could something be catergorized as a mere sin

feel so right from within

from beginning to the end I began to feel whole again.


Matt
One Love

1 comment: