Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Corrective Rape




This is disgusting. I know America is not perfect when it comes to the whole gay rights issues but this is simply rare in America. I can say that I am blessed and lucky to be an American and do not have to feel violated when it comes to my basic human rights. Where are your morals? Where is your heart? Where is your soul? How can someone possibly do such a thing to make someone feel inferior or of a lesser being. They say men degrade,rape,attack women because they are scared and want to instill inferiority. This is a true statement because only a coward can do such a thing. I watched Dangerous Living: Coming out...LGBT individuals in third world countries and there was an out lesbian who was harrassed and raped by the police in front of her son. My stomach turn it was absolutely horrible. They came by the house earlier that day and described what they were going to do to her to her son. He was 5years old and he told his mom that the policia came by looking for you and they want to have sex with you. I just can not believe or remotely wrap my brain around why in the hell people find a need to do this to people.

Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment