Saturday, August 15, 2009

Niggers, Niggas, Niggaz



Okay everyone knows how I feel about that word. Well if you don't know I don't like it but I am not going to knock you if use it. Just don't get mad when you call me a[INSERT WORD] and I don't respond.

I was taught that you never answer to something that you are not. Like If someone was cat calling you and said "What up bitch" only a fool answers to that shit. But there will always be some ignorant motherfucker who will get whip lash and give that motherfucker(who probably living at home with mama and living off of someone) the time of day.

So I was out and about taking care of errands and I went to go chill and eat. How about this chick came up to me and was like:

"What up my [INSERT WORD]?
(i did not answer)
(she repeats herself and I walk away)
Well damn [INSERT WORD] you ain't got to be like that all rude and shit
(I'm laughing so hard at her now)
So you notice me now
Oh Hi, how are you?(lol)
Why did you not answer me before when I was clearly talking to you?
I don't respond to ignorance sorry
So you one of them uppity[INSERT WORD] think she better cuz she live here
Okay Bye(lol SMH)"

WTF uppity? Who says that anymore lol? and so what do you not have any home training, you only answer to what you are. I personally don't give a damn how many times you misspell a damn word it still has the same denotation. Or was I the only one who paid attention to that part in school? lol I mean if you are such a proud[INSERT WORD]change your birth certificate from Black/African American(depends on when you were born). Then I will have more respect for those who use that word. Because it shows that they have balls to take us back hundreds of years. Like I said before If you use it I don't give a damn, just know by calling me that I don't and will not answer.

Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment