Friday, September 25, 2009

Why does the sexuality of a woman matter?

Everyone is welcomed to answer these simple questions. But this is specifically for the lesbians who mess around with heterosexual females but will turn their backs on a bisexual woman. I am not comprehending the logic in this situation. There are plenty of blogs about heterosexual crushes and how it is okay. But as soon as someone proclaims to be bisexual or lesbian and has a man crush everyone whips out the stones.

Why do you "lesbians" not care about the fact that a female was with Roy before you but will run far away as soon as you find out she was with Roy and Ashley?

I do not care if a female I was with messed around with Anne Coulter and Lou Dobbs at the same time before me that was the P-A-S-T! This is now and I should be focused on the N-O-W! As long as that person stays faithful seriously why does it matter? If she did it when you two were together she would be a what, C-H-E-A-T-E-R! so why are you holding everyone responsible for one person's actions?

Why is it that only a heterosexual woman can express sexual fluidity and get praise? But as soon as a bisexual woman or a lesbian does it, oh no lets whip out the stones again. I was always taught that if you live in a glass house don't throw stones!

Les-B-Honest!(damn I hate that phrase lmao)

Seriously I made biphobic generalizations about bisexuals before I even met one or actually got involved in a relationship with a bisexual female. I use to date bisexual guys and I seriously trusted them before I would ever trust a bisexual female. That was just my ignorant midframe. But like I said before it goes both ways and the immaturity level when it comes to biphobia is usually 75% and the rest have been some really triflin jacked up situations that were not right at all. But you can't blame all bisexuals for something one person did. That is like me getting out of triflin jacked up relationship saying "Hey screw lesbians blah blah whatever they all dirty and I am only going to mess with hetero women now"

All these idiotic blatant statements towards people needs to stop and stop holding everybody accountable for someone else actions and you need to be a woman about yours and learn from it and move on. Until half of you all clearly comprehend that concept biphobia is not going away anytime soon and this has to be the saddest thing ever, because we are adults and act like highschool girls over someone's sexual preference.

Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment