Friday, September 25, 2009

I want to be white : )

Yes, you do not need glasses, the title does say I want to be white!

So I get stupid ass messages every single day from you people claiming I want to be white! I bash Black people and I don't date Black people! I talk white and I act white and I want to be like the white man! When have I ever said I don't date black people? I need some evidence here! I can always wait....I said I have a spanish fetish and my ex is multiracial, what part of that says I don't date black people?


Here is an amusing message from a so-called intellectual yesterday:

RE: Missed Connection Superficiality kills the soul of the individual!
-----
Who Wrote:
>Welcome to the "Too Analytical for the Good of Myself or Others" Club.

Yes, You guys that was really deep into my wanna be white brain! That statement is called what? Common sense you guys, let's learn how to use it!


See I don't bash black people that would make me a fool! I bash coons! I am starting a brigade that kills coons(well if you don't kill yourself first) and more than likely I will get snitched on because the Coonery organization is a billion dollar industry funded by oppressors, but hopefully I can get rid of enough of you and that would make me so proud! At least stop infecting the people with common sense who wants to better themselves. Can we all stick you in a box and you can kill yourselves there? I mean you already possessed the streets with niggerism around innocent civilians, what is the difference? If you don't know what a coon is, maybe more than likely you are indeed a coon.

Seriously damn excuse the fuck out of me because I read books and all those other Western European mind control tactics! Yes, wanting to better myself and my people is called wanting to be white! This coonery mentality is really amusing to me, especially after yesterday in the MCs when I called someone out and another so-called reformed intellectual wanted to get mad at me. OMGSH like seriously excuse me for protecting my image that is already set in grain before I open my damn mouth.

I am now a supporter of the 2nd Amendment! This might offend a few of you coons but I don't give a fuck!

When I make reference to the 2nd Amendment I do mean to form a militia not the right to just bear arms. I want to start a big ass army, Nat Turner style! I know coonery in itself will never die because opressors spend billions of dollars to keep coonery alive. But it would be absolutely beautiful if the leaders of niggerism could be made into a public example. I know Aaron McGruder has done his part but coons don't see the relevance of this groundbreaking phenomenon. I swear you people don't even need oppressors you are steadily killing yourselves and feeding into the plot of extinction.

I got the shotgun locked and loaded because books don't seem to penetrate your brain. I recommended several books and I guarantee you out of the 100 people that keep talking shit to me, only 10 considered it and 5 actually read them and comprehended what I was talking about. I could never uplift a coon to the supposedly "intellectual" that wants to constantly tell me "Why don't you help them instead of bashing them?" Well "intellectual" I can't uplift someone who will sell out their own people for materialism that was placed before them to continue oppression. Unless the coon wants to change their ways seriously I can not do shit about it.

The money and the cars and the hoes and the bitches DON'T MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL! Lo siento but seriously even people with College degrees that still does not mean shit if you do not want to better yourself or even your people as a whole.





I am going to go play my white people music and read my white people books. Yes, go figure only the wanna be white people want to better themselves. Quick question who in the hell is the white man? Why do we need the white man to validate prosperity?

Coonery divides the soul of the most beautiful people!<---That was so analytical you guys I should get some over priviledge wanna be white award.

Pat Parker

Mateo
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment