Friday, September 25, 2009

The Gay Agenda : )

Again you all know me by now and if this offends you, go write a counter blog, I seriously do not give a damn : )

The Gay Agenda is when the "Western Europeans" corrupts the innocent minds of minorities as in a game of Pool. One group of people at a time subjected to "Homosexual Demons" to eliminate them as a whole. What is there to do to over come and regain strength to fight the oppressors who rob us of our innocent womyn and children?

This debate as the entire world knows was on Tyra this week, concerning the exorcism of a 16 year old boy who was told that he had "Homosexual demons" and was subject to the "Gay Agenda".




Let's use common sense for a second. The only reason why people give a damn about homosexuality is the fact about what they do in their bedrooms? So when heterosexuals are basically doing the same things it is not up for debate? I could have sworn that fornication was for the purpose of having children? That is what my Bible says. I could have sworn that in the Sodom and Gomorrah story that they were rapists and molestors, what part of that says homosexual demons? So rapists and molestors are allowed to roam free but homosexuals are beneath them? A lot of contradictory bullshit that are used to oppress millions of people for centuries. I find it amusing as well that the same book that was once used to oppress our people we turn around and use it against ourselves. Black people don't like homosexuals so they say they are wrong and whip out the Bible on them. Homosexuals who don't like trans people say they are wrong and use the Bible against them. It is an ongoing cycle that annoys the hell out of me.

In Dangerous Living: Coming out story, an Asian womyn qouted that "homophobia is a western civilization concept". I am going to say this is true because if it was not for Western Civilization none of this would have existed. None of this would have been up for debate. I am not saying everything would be Jolly Ranchers and Rainbows but a lot of things would not be up for debate right now. Now let's bring it to the 21st Century, what does The Gay Agenda means?

The exact same thing! Same Sex Marriage, Adoption by Same Sex Couples, Federal Protection for hate crimes, teaching of Homosexuality in Schools, etc. If any of you watched the Yes on 8, the "perverts" are teaching our children that this unnatural behavior is okay. But hatred towards millions of people is normal and widely accepted.

Blaming Western Civilization tactics as the break down of the family in People of color. My foremother Audre Lorde wrote a beautiful prose about how Black men and Black womyn feel as if we are betraying our people. Betraying our people for who I love, when I try to strive for equality I am no more than a nigger to some white homosexuals because people of color happen to be religious, all is bullshit at the end of the day. I am a cunt and a pervert and the African American LGBT community has no platform, we are led by fools who could care less about you or I. At the next GSA meeting I am told that I am glad that you are not like those niggers who supress to internalised homophobia for cisgender priviledges. Well if they knew how to act, maybe we would treat them as an equal.

Well when all of you are done wasting your breath feeding into self deprication, I will be building my new home and if you can look past who someone is and see them for their heart, you can join me anytime : )
Audre Lorde Pictures, Images and Photos

Before you talk crap about what I have written, I recommend you reading Sister Outsider by Audre Lorde : )

Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment