Friday, September 25, 2009

Asexual, Really?

I am tired of the fact that a lot of people now and days do not hold any substance. It is so annoying and answer me this simple question, where in the hell are your morals? I especially love the reform Black Panthers who go around preaching about how the white man has done them wrong but can't get off their ass and do a damn thing for themselves yet along someone else. I have a preference and I have standards they are not that complex as so many others. But now and days why do people think I am asking for too much? With any relationship I ask for the same things so how are you any different? I am not about to lower my standards for some fool. So many people now and days lower their standards in order to get something. If I have to lower my standards to get you, obviously there is something better out there for me that I have not discovered.

Well that is just a brief vent into the background of this other discussion that this ties into. So with having my standards and preferences I was thinking about celibacy. Then I get all these comments saying are you asexual because you want a relationship without sex. I am thinking since when do people base their relationship around sex? This reminds me of the episode of Tyra with the damn Vampires and how she said sex is for monkeys lol. I don't thihk sex is for monekys I just want actual substance and it damn sure does not make me asexual if I choose to not have sex with you. I also have been hearing no sex in a relationship is just a cool way to say friendship. Okay eww I think of my friends as family I am not about to kiss up on family lol.

If all you want from someone is sex in a relationship why be with them? I thought you were supposed to want someone for their heart and not for what is in between their pants. I want someone to equally stimulate my mind because what happens when your sex drive dies out? You are two people just sitting there looking at each other like what the hell do we do now! Sex is not the only form of intimacy! You have kissing,hugging, your words just saying I love you is a form of intimacy, and so much more. If I can stay in bed for a month with the person I truely loved without even having sex that means more to me than one night of sex.

What if you could never had sex with someone would you leave them? Is sex seriously that important?

Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment