Thursday, October 8, 2009

Calling a Butch Daddy!

So this argument came up the other day and here are more two cents.

People just say ignorant shit without thinking "That is wrong, that is the mama" "That won't look right" why the hell won't you raise children and take a shot at Parenthood? This is just from homosexuals!

If my son wants to call me daddy or mama I don't give a fuck and you should not either. I seriously don't know if I will have children but if I do, I will raise my child in a Genderless World! Free of both Gender Expressions and Gender Identity, will this be a perfect world of course not, only a fool thinks that way. I do not want my child growing up judging others based on superficial bullshit that the rest of the world is so caught up with, that is wrong and immoral to me. Of course you teach the basics and do not force all of this on to a young child at once, you take baby steps and so forth on. He/She will judge people base on their character and how they choose to carry themselves ONLY!

There will be no rules for boys and girls, you are all equal, End of Story! They will both hold their own weight and will be responsible adults, so when they leave the nest I have instilled the basic tools as a parent should do for their children. The room for Freedom of Expression will not be looked down upon. If my son wants to to be Jewish and wear black every day let him be. If he respects my rules and his parents, what is the issue?

"Oh your child is going to be confused and fucked up" No you moron because you build a foundation before you dare have children that includes parenting classes and making sure you are emotionally and financially stable. Even then shit happens but you don't let that beat you down you keep moving. "Oh your child will be bullied" Well you moron every child is bullied, they either become the bully or the punk ass bitch to the bullies(help them or get defeated by them). You can teach your child which way to go and let them on their way.

Teaching the pros and cons of what is soon to come is not a bad thing and Medieval hog wash way of thinking will not cross the threshold of my house. Looking around I see where some of your parents failed you and you are ignorant motherfuckers who judge people and situations because you choose to not to understand when you have books in your damn face. Turn off Black Evil Television and learn something for once in your damn life! Hell you got dammit Google use it!



Matt
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment