Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I despise the word lame

It is abused as much as the word ignorant and Fox News lack of reporting the entirety of a story.

You stay at home on the weekends you are so lame, maybe because I am not into getting wasted all weekend long, that was highschool I'm an adult time to grow up sometime.

Indulging in nonsense makes you cool but talking about some real shit makes you lame. Really talking about things that affect my day to day life makes me lame. High fiver...smh. I'm sorry I rather not keep up on pop culture because pop culture won't get me out of the day to day funks when I enter reality.

Not owning certain material items make you lame. Yes, I don't give a shit about Ed Hardy or the sequins that one of my sister's 6year old students can do w/ a friggin bedazzler, save my money on neccessary items that can help me survive for as long as humanly possible. And unless you are like the Egyptians you can't take your possessions with you when you die, even when someone buries them with you they give them to the family after they put you in the ground or cremate you.

Calling people out on their idiocracy, certain things are just simply intolerable you guys. When you just sit there and tell a blatant friggin lie and try to defend it with more bullshit. It's simply annoying, I like a little evidentiary support or shut the fuck up please. One less invasion of the air waves could save a potential bright mind. But definitely telling the truth does not make you lame. Sorry everyone has opinions but to make foolishness seem fact, is lame to me.

Shoving your "riches" in other faces is childish and because someone does not care about your "riches" does not make them lame or a hater. Really, how old are you? They are "riches" not WEALTH! that shit will be over in a few years and you will have to downgrade.

Grrr stop abusing words, swagg, jerk, lame, ignorant, hater, the ozone layer is already fucked up as it is geez wiz

Matt
One Love

1 comment:

  1. I feel you 100% on this. I dislike ppla who brag about how much money they have. Then they get madd when they get robbed.

    ReplyDelete