Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Musing

Sexual fluidity runs through my veins naturally

the naive equates this foolish thinking with promiscuity

forgetful that public fornication was once the norm

and prostitues were a delicacy

now you wish to hide in my closet and disclose all my skeletons

I’ll save you the trouble, they are as deep as my melanin

no need for politics and public degradation feeding into hatred and meaningless segregation

I am womyn enough to admit I am not perfect

undressing with the curtains open

I’m just trying to put you on

Let you in where they don’t want you to know

take you to endless realms that they want you to go

before they these fools try to locks us in cages putting on a show for their fans

I am far from ashamed and I will scream it loud and proud

Mary Madgalene was a hoe because she didn’t spread her legs when a man told her so

That is all there is to know

Live your openly and freely

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment