Friday, November 5, 2010

first; i love your blog. you acually say interesting things rather than relying on other interesting people. second;i'm pretty sure you're the only one who has even looked at my political rants, so thanks:) your blog is one i look forward to seeing on m

aww thanks, I really appreciate it. I love people who are in tuned with the world around them instead of complaining when they refuse to educate themselves. Whether it's politics or social issues, speaking our minds is the best gift we are blessed with. Unfortunately too many people take it for granted or just keep their mouth shut do to judgement by society. I say screw society because society was not thinking about you before you opened you mouth and now wants to shut you up, just keep talking and get the conversation flowing.

Shoot I'm all ears for a meaningful conversation. We can learn a lot from each other if we put prejudices aside.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment